Saturday 25 February 2012

The sun is starting to shine again

SD226 and DSE212 are on the back burner until March 1st. This is in part due to work and partly due to needing a mental break.

Results back from DSE212 TMA03 were nowhere near what I wanted but it was due to something completely stupid on my part therefore I knew the material but went off on a major tangent. Going to have to do some major catch up on order get the overall grade that I want.

SD226 is blowing my brain a little but I appear to understand the over all picture which surprises me somewhat.

In fact whilst it’s quiet here at work this afternoon, I may just go grab my SD226 book 4 (or 5, I’ve lost count) and get on with a little reading and highlighting until a customer appears.

On another completely different note, it appears that Mattell are releasing the ‘Hoverboard’ from the Back to the Future series. Before any anti-gravity nerds start disbelieving this, apparently it looks identical but won’t actually work!!! I don’t care, I just want one. MUM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment