Monday 27 February 2012

Progression on SD226

Still a little deflated after DSE212 TMA03 result so really need to pick myself up and get going again. Roughly 2 weeks till TMA04 is due but with a decent backbone to work from, I am not feeling too rushed.

A very quiet day at work yesterday lead to me reading and highlighting up to Chapter 3 in Book 4 for SD226. Although the disorders are interesting, a lot of the info is flying straight over my head. I am hoping that by reading and highlighting, I am encoding something in to my memory which allows a base in which to build up on. SD226 does not have an exam so I don’t have anything to revise for but I would really like to finish this course with a good understanding of the material.

SD226 TMA01 is due at the end of March and I am constantly thinking about subcortical structures and pathways, I think I know how I want to argue this and have thought of a wonderful conclusion (well, I think that it is) so now I just need to really get to grips with it.

DSE212 TMA05 is already filling me with dread but really need to sit down in peace and quiet and make notes on the instructions.

On a final note I have discovered a site called Gutenberg.org which has ebooks which are no longer copyrighted. No more boredom at work. I am currently reading 1984 which seems pretty good. Engrossed already after less than a chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment