Friday 3 February 2012

DSE212 TMA03: Update - The deadline draws near

Hmmm….

….. DSE212 TMA03 is due next Wednesday and it is still very much a work in progress. I suspect there is at least 3-5 hours of work to polish it so I really need to get a move on.

The work rota for February has finally appeared and it looks like I’ll be working 1 in 3 Sundays which is my day in the week that I can blitz school work and really has worked for me in the past so I’m not dreading it as such.

Want to get TMA03 finished before Monday so that I can get a move on with TMA04. SD226 looks like it is going to be toughie so am going to need to spend extra time doing these ones, at least there is a fair bit of time between each TMA.

I am not looking forward to DSE212 TMA05 as I’m not great with Thematic Analysis so will need extra time there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment