Thursday 26 January 2012

DSE212 TMA03 Draft 1

I am not sure how but I have my first draft of DSE212 TMA03 ready, today at work, the creative juices were flowing and the results, discussion and procedure just flowed out on to a computer screen. There is still a long way to go to make it appear in English but I am happy that the bones are there to start messing around with. I have to admit that the methods book for DSE212 is far better than that of ED209. I really do wish that I had done DSE212 before ED209 as it would have been a great basis but hindsight is a great thing and I would have had a large gap. I still passed ED209 but maybe would have graded slightly better.

Time to start a plan for DSE212 TMA04 which will take my mind off TMA03,and makes me feel like I am getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment