Wednesday 25 January 2012

DSE212 TMA03 Update

Today has been a very lazy day off. I got up stupidly late when the plan was to get a grip on TMA03 however with the other half working till 8pm tonight, I still had plenty of time. I have the following completed: Title, Introduction, Design, Participants, apparatus, appendix, references. Still to complete are: Abstract, results and discussion so I feel I have really got far today. I still managed to catch up on the last 2 90210 that have appeared on Project Free TV.

Last night I had a 'video' blitz. I find that I don't watch the DVDs that come with the courses so I made the effort and got up to date with DSE212 video stuff, some interesting, some dull but at least it's done.

Going to hit the first SD226 DVD right now then off to other half to watch random stuff on Netflix.

I still haven't got my head around how you know if your t-test is significant or not!!! Going to ask a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment