Saturday 4 February 2012

SD226 TMA01 – Question 1 complete

Work has been rather quiet and flippin’ freezing so I thought a little mental exercise might counteract the cold and boredom. I have managed to complete Question 1 for SD226 TMA01 as it wasn’t too taxing and makes me feel like I have actually achieved something today.

1a) Printed off the word copy, made the text larger and double spaced. It now has circles with comments for each sentence. My advice with this is to take it one sentence at a time and tear it to shreds.

1b) Get your head around what the question asks, make notes from the text (there isn’t a lot to learn) and write 200 words but not making the same mistakes as the student in question 1a. This should be a breeze on the basis that I doubt SD226 should be the first level 2 course to be tackled.

Question 2 will follow when I’ve got that far.

After reading through SD226 TMA01 a few times and ‘sleeping on it’, I feel a little more positive about getting it done, especially as it is in bits rather than a 2000 word eassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment