Saturday 7 January 2012

SD226 Materials Arrive

SD226 materials have arrived and I am surprised as to how much there is considering it’s a 30 point course. After reading reviews on the course I was expecting the work load to be higher than expected but maybe 6 books of complex information was more than expected. I am very glad that I did A-level Biology, and I’m surprised how much of it I appear to have retained.

On the basis that I have finished all the required reading for DSE212 therefore I really just have to get the assignments done, do the SPSS work and revise for June’s exam. I have started reading and highlighting Book 1 and would like to be done with Chapter 1 today. The only saving grace is that there is no exam to revise for therefore it is a case of understanding rather than memorising. So far I think that I am very interested in biological perspectives in Psychology which should be half the battle.

The other half and I are babysitting again tonight for his neice and nephew. We are now requested by the kids and we don’t mind too much. I would like to have got a little study done tonight which doesn’t happen with a hyper 8 year old but I have tomorrow. I really want to make a dent in DSE212 TMA03 next week and get the discussion done and the data in SPSS. I think it’s going to be fairly possible as I have Wednesday off and nothing better to do. I’m also planning to have got at least 2 chapters from SD226 Book 1 out of the way as I can pick this up as and when and can get bits done at work during quiet time.

Discovered yesterday that on March 27th I can register for either DD303 or DD307 for next year which has given me a jolt. I can’t believe that I am talking about level 3 courses already. I honestly have no idea which to do first. My logical brain is suggesting DD303 but only because it is a lower number than DD307 which makes me wonder if it’s marginally easier to begin with.

Oh well on to more SD226 rather than gassing about rubbish on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment