Thursday 5 January 2012

DSE212 TMA02 Submitted

I had today off so finished up my TMA03 and submitted it. I only had today and Sunday off to get it finished in time so thought today was the better option especially as the distraction that is the other half is working so had total peace and quiet. Tea and a Terry's Chocolate orange got me through. I enjoyed the biological psychology bit but Question 3 of part 2 was more long winded than predicted. Oh well, in 2 or so weeks time I will know how I did!!!

When I started this course I was so excited about results coming back and I'd have the date in my diary and be checking like a stalker. It bothers me less now, it's all about getting the assignments done.

SD226 books leave the OU tomorrow so I should have them by the weekend. This is still exciting but it also gives me the initial feeling of over stretching myself to bring this in to 4 years whilst working full time and having a slightly crazy social life. I appear to be coping which amazes me more.

Bought ink cartridges for the fountain pen today, I love it!!! Been using it for everything and all the draw backs of past fountain pens don't appear to be there!! It doesn't leak and it doesn't take a whole day for the ink to dry. Think that I am going to start a new trend for the re-marketing of the fountain pen.

Off to darts tonight, honestly I'd rather stay in and make a start on TMA03 but sacrifices are made to keep my little angel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment