Monday 2 January 2012

2012 2012 2012 2012 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Well 2012 is upon us and the papers talk of doom and gloom but I am optimistic for the year ahead. I have plans in mind.

By the end of this year I am hoping to have achieved the following:

• 5 nights in New York with my dearest.
• Moving in with my dearest
• DSE212 completed
• SD226 completed
• DXR222 completed
• The combination of the 3 above mean that I am over half way through this degree which is a major achievement and will be celebrated in true Champagne style.
• A weekend in a Yurt (xmas present)
• 5 nights in Rome (I’m actually going there for Valentines on business but to go with my partner would be the actual aim)

I don’t think anything above is going to be too taxing so highly achievable. I was going to add the purchase of a 3D TV but that might be pushing it.

Working today so doing my usual thing of reading and highlighting OU texts. I am actually on Book 2 Chapter 3 – Sex and Gender so I have pretty much almost finished the readings for DSE212 which is well ahead of time but I really need to kick on with SPSS workings so I will hit that in one go. SD226 is just around the corner and I am oddly excited by the prospect because I have really enjoyed the Biological Perspective to date.

Revision for DSE212 seems so little compared to ED209 with only 7 chapters to revise along with those Key Terms. I think I only have to revise one topic from Book 2 which will be Sex and Gender.

DSE212 TMA02 due on January 11th. Option B is the chosen Essay and I think I need about 2 more hours on it to get it ready to be submitted. Haven’t really said too much on Neurones apart from how drugs work on them but it seems pretty fluid. The methodology stuff is pretty simple so fingers crossed. Then on to TMA03 which is a quantitative report (oh joy).

No comments:

Post a Comment