Thursday 19 January 2012

SD226 - 30 points!!!

After a rather hectic morning at work, I logged on to student home to find that SD226 is ready and raring to go. I did my usual think of looking at the calendar, checking around the site and then I made the fateful mistake of looking at the TMAs….. I really wish I hadn’t.

I can’t believe that SD226 is only worth 30 points. The TMAs appear to be longer than any of the other modules I have done which have been 60 points. It is a 33 week course, has 6 books, 3 TMAs and an ECA (I am now dreading that and it’s months away). The only saving grace is that there is a few month gap between each of the first 3 TMAs. I am so glad that I didn’t try to combine it with ED209 or any level 3 module. DSE212 is proving to be a nice course although I really need to get going properly on TMA03 especially as I think I should be making a real start of SD226 TMA01. I think I am actually going to book some time off work so that I can have a blitz. I am ahead of myself on both courses but I want the TMAs done quickly.

Here’s hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment