Wednesday 6 July 2011

ED209 TMA05 Update

I have now done all the required reading for TMA05 and it is actually pretty interesting. Was initially considering ditching book 3 however I am having a rethink and might actually keep it in. I've done a lot of googling around the nativist approach and finding that it has helped an awful lot because there is a lot to take in. Actually started writting it today so I have an introduction which I suppose is a start. Boss away tomorrow so will kick in properly with it.

I've started doing a lot towards the seen question too. I have downloaded and read through a few of the academic papers which I am planning to include although I am starting to think that there is a lot of info to put into a 750 to 1000 word essay. I'm sure it will all start to become clearer later (I hope).

The reason for the big gap in updating this blog is that I have started seeing the nicest guy I think I have ever met. Take this with a pinch of salt at the moment as my track record suggests, however I am pretty whipped and we get on really well so fingers crossed I get to keep him.

Onwards and upwards with TMA05

No comments:

Post a Comment