Monday 11 July 2011

ED209 TMA04 Results

The results are back and............... drum roll............. I'm really happy with them. They are 20% higher than I was actually expecting because I though my report was dreadful. Been given loads of great feedback in preparation for TMA06 so fingers crossed I am on target for my required final grade, just have to sort the exam side of it now.

Haven't done a lot for TMA05 really however I know what I want to put in to it so just a case of sitting through the sections and making proper notes.

The new guy is proving to be a total angel, very chilled and normal. His friends are lovely too which all works well. Met his folks for the first time last night, dad was really nice however wasn't sure how mum was as she wasn't overly friendly but I'm sure I am just being a drama queen over nothing or at least I hope so. Hopefully seeing him tonight for a beer and will spend tomorrow night doing college work.

Had to spend yesterday at a Fayre with 3 cars. Very uninteresting however I did managed to make a major dent in David Canter's book 'Mapping Murder'. It is pretty cool and very well written. I am very taken by his section on Fred West and the 'memoirs' that he paid a fair chunk of money for just to be a bale to read them. Very insightful and thought provoking. From Proffessor Canter's books and anything else that I have managed to read of his, it is very obvious that he doesn't suffer fools gladly and that his work is his top priority................ darn, I really hope that I get the chance of Huddersfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment