Tuesday 28 June 2011

ED209 TMA05

False sense of security means I haven't done huge amounts for TMA05. I have however read everything that I need to put in it and written a basic plan. I am quite interested in this TMA and to be honest I wasn't when I started it. Will kick on with it later this week as the olds have left me home alone for a week and I feel like I am on holiday myself.

Really would like to do all the reading for the seen question this week and start on a plan so that it is also done before the TMA05 deadline.

I went on a 'First Date' last night with a really nice guy who I met a few Friday's ago. Although I have had 'a few' boyfriend's, I have usually just 'got together' with them and the first date never happened. Last night's first date was really cool and it was not as scarey as I had worked myself up for. In fact it went so well that we are seeing each other tonight. Definitely 100% going to take it a lot slower with this one because he is a fantastic catch. No psychosis and a whole heap of stuff in common!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment