Tuesday 21 June 2011

Goodbye TMA04

It's amazing how motivated you can become with only hours to spare. Managed to complete TMA04 at the 11th hour (quite literally 11pm), it isn't my best work by a long long way but will be happy with a pass and just glad it's behind me.

Next step is reading and highlighting Book 3 and doing my seen question along with TMA05 but plenty of time and Sunday's at work to get it all done. Feeling a lot more relaxed. Breathing space........... Ahhhhhhhh

Found out something rather interesting today. My tutor gives us handouts on random topics and just says that they may just come in useful. Got chatting to a Lecturer at another Uni close to work who laughed and said that the tutors know what the exam questions are because they write them!!! I know this sounds like a Doh moment but I honestly didn't think about that at all. I now have a far better idea of what I am going to focus on. God bless random customers.

Going to read and highlight a few pages now as feeling the burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment