Tuesday 21 June 2011

TMA04 still not gone

Really should not be blogging when I have only 3 hours to complete this assignment but have found that this blog helps me focus on what I am about to start as it becomes my goal. I know the official deadline was 12pm but I'm going for broke that it won't be a major problem.

Once this has been submitted I won't have to submit TMA05 till August so get a bit of breathing space to get through Book 3 and write up my Seen Question.

The Tech is back on the scene again and looks like I may well be catching up with him tomorrow evening, but we shall see.

Got myself in a situation which I wasn't expecting. I have a party to attend to celebrate the life of someone who passed away in March 24th. It will be mostly a Fetish affair which is usually fun in this club. I invited The One who I was certain wouldn't come because we have had a purely Sunday relationship since we started seeing one another again and when he didn't say yes straight away, I assumed it was no. I have a married friend we will call The Dealer (a fellow car dealer) who I was texxting last night. He mentioned that we hadn't seen each other in a while and we should catch up. I suggested that he go as my date, also assuming he would say no, being married and all but guess what.......... he said he was up for it........ GREAT, I have a date....... however, The One text me to say that he is up for a new experience and would like to come. WHAT A DILEMMA. Decision needs to be made tomorrow. But really looking forward to the fetish party either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment