Monday 20 June 2011

Dragging heals on TMA04

I still have the abstract, discussion, references and appendices to complete and I am dragging my heals in the biggest way possible. Cut off is Midday tomorrow and I don't have the motivation to get on with it!!! This is a first for me but I am struggling to get it right so think I am going to end up 'making do' and relying on my fantastic tutor's feedback ready for TMA06. This is really not me!!!!!!!!

All seems to have gone cold on The Tech front and starting to get a little arsey with The One. Boy Toy has disappeared of the face of the earth which can only be a bonus as he was starting to bug me.

I do wonder if I can get away with finishing TMA04 tomorrow at work rather than tonight?!?!??!!? Probably but with ear ache. Will get the simple stuff done tonight such as abstract, references and appendices and will fluff discussion tomorrow whilst at work. Ah hell............ again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment