Saturday 18 June 2011

Started Book 3

I have been procrastinating from TMA04 and started reading and highlighting Book 3. I am starting to see trends along the way in this course so hoping that hen I do start revising that it won't be quite as tough as I am prepared for. Book 3 starts by summing up a lot of stuff that I've already read about so felt quite confident on it.

Went out last night for a friend's 30th birthday which turned out to be rather amusing. Both my brother and I pretty much managed to outdrink the birthday boy and got a little worse for wear. I forgot to set my alarm, was woken by stepdad at 9.14am asking if I was working today (was supposed to start at 9am). Boss not a happy soul, he will chill though so I'm not too worried. Brother phoned to ask how we got home and was fairly mortified to discover that he almost started 2 fights.

Tomorrow is TMA04 day as I am in the showroom on my own and doubt I will see many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment