Thursday 16 June 2011

When you think you've done nothing......

I thought today was going to be fairly unproductive however I feel I have accomplished a few bits which seem to have made me feel like I've done more.

I have now completed reading and highlighting Book 2 and have actually made a start on Book 3 but only by a few pages, feels nice to have Book 2 done as I was starting to feel a little behind.

I have re-coded the Annie and Kirsty interviews whilst at work so at least now I have a results section. Chapter 8 in Book 2 has drawn a fair amount of stuff together that I can include in the Discussion part of TMA04. Have decided that a 2,000 word practical is not enough. You could go crazy and write an awful lot more.

I have listed all the chapters in all the books with the frequency of times the question has come up in the past 4 years of papers and have found some very common themes so will try to revise these to nth degree.

Finally I have watched a wicked film called Limitless which was recommended by my mother. I'd recommend it to anyone. And I've plucked my eyebrows...

............ it's all in a day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment