Wednesday 15 June 2011

TMA04 Update: Part 2

Okay, feeling a little better about TMA04. Have managed an introduction which is slightly underworded but have also done my methods section which is overworded. I do feel a lot better for it, feel like I've made a dent. Listening to songs on Youtube whilst doing it, has actually helped as it gives me rhythm baby.

Sad but true, my bedroom window overlooks my local pub car park so have been watching all the goings on whilst writing up parctical. Life really has to get better than this.......... oneday.

Not looking forward to referencing per se as not sure where I got it all from but I'm sure it will be a half hour job using my limited resources.

TMA04 doesn't actually seem quite so bad due to word limitations in each area, you really don't get to say a lot till discussion and then I think I can gabble.

No comments:

Post a Comment