Wednesday 15 June 2011

TMA04 Panic

Arghhhhhhhhhhh, Tuesday is the dead line and I have done very little. Ah hell, why do I place this pressure on myself.

I need to re-code as I discovered after the tutorial that my coding was a little off. I read both transcripts today at work and this has now caused more confusion but did find a cool report writing template that should help big style. Tonight I am planning to re-code and write the introduction (Actually I did produce a title today so I suppose that is a step in the right direction). Tomorrow will be results and start the discussion, the rest I plan to blitz on Sunday. 1 month till TMA05 so at least I can catch up with the stuff I am a little behind on. Need to start seen question soon.

Spent yesterday in London with the old man. Borough Market, Spitalfields and Camden. My father has comedy moments and this was my favourite of the day:

We are on the tube travelling through Camden station

Train Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the doors at the very back of the train will not open at Camden Station, please move up the train.

We are now on a train going the other way

Train Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen, the doors at the very back of the train will not open at Camden Station, please move up the train.

Dad: "We must be on the same train that we came in on!"

Me: "How do you work that out?"

Dad: "This one is broken too, you'd think it would be a safety issue!"

Me: Trying to hide the giggling along with everyone sitting close "Think you might find that the train is too big for the platform" snigger, snigger, snigger.

Ah my father.............. a man of the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment