Monday 13 June 2011

ED209 TMA03 Results

The results are back am I am uber happy with them. I think they are my highest so far, in fact pretty certain. Great feedback to improve further but at least I now know the framework that gives me the highest grades.

Official DD101 TMA07 submission day today so it is the start of the 14 day wait for results assuming that this one does go by those rules. Once I have the result I will post a 'reflections' post.

ED209 TMA04 has been barely started so I suppose that I am a little behind with ED209 but I think I have the capacity to blast it out once I get started, it's still only 2,000 words but is a little more involved. After the tutorial I understand why they suggest DSE212 first as you would already have experience of project work and it is a lot slower pace.

I think I have a little crush on The Tech...... I know that I can't keep him but I feel like i'm a teenager again. Ah bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment