Saturday 11 June 2011

ED209 Past Papers

I caved and bought the last 4 years of papers as suggested by my tutor but really to check question frequency more than anything else. I was going to ditch book 1 after a lot of consideration but will wait till I've read book 3 before deciding. Temperament has come up every year so think I will be revising that to the nth degree. Identity seems also popular so gonna hit that one too.

Haven't really done much on TMA04 as of yet but may play with it a little tomorrow. Found a wicked report template when I googled 'Psychology Report Writing' from Sussex Uni. It made me giggle loads and is really helpful. It provides a fake experiment on the topic of national stereotypes that was rather amusing.

The Tech is proving to be rather fun. A lot of mischief is to be had and proving to be rather worth while. Almost got caught earlier, not doing anything 'bad' but another Tech was questioning why I was up in workshop at that point. Getting found out would be very bad. I'm loving the secrecy. He showed me an article today of one of his modified cars that he got published in a well known magazine, had 4 year old picture of him that was dreadful, glad he looks (and smells) darn cute now.

Weekend is looking dull. Daddy isn't about and nor is The One, he's at a festival and very drunk as per last night's conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment