Wednesday 8 June 2011

Highlighter shopping

Today has been day off work but has been a pretty busy one. Started with an airport run to Terminal 5 Heathrow with mum who's off to Scotland for a long weekend followed by going with dad on his voluntary work that he does for the hospital and then shortly I will be off to go and drop a car to the family mechanic to see if he can repair the unrepairable. I have also as the title suggests replenished my supply of highlighter pens which should last me till the course is over.

Just found out that an old friend is studying DD101 at the moment, I presume she is talking February start but should find out later.

I will do a post on DD101 reflections but will leave it until my mark for DD101 TMA07 is back so that I can be thorough about it.

The plan tonight is a bottle of wine and reading and highlighting Book 2 chapters 7 & 8 so that it is done and I can get on with Book 3 and TMA04.

After last night's tutorial I think I am a little happier with how to write up this report and also using about.com which has a great help section on psychology report writting.

People are talking about ditching one of the books for the exam and it seems to be common and actually expected by the tutor, I think Book 1 looks like it will be the one however I may revise the 2 chapters which have reared their ugly heads a few times in previous exams just so that I have choice in case I find a nightmare question for one of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment