Monday 6 June 2011

No boss day tomorrow..............yey

This means that I can complete and quite possibly submit DD101 TMA07 with a tear in my eye that it has come to an end. This will also give me a chance to do some of the background reading for ED209 TMA04 which after reading the forums is starting to make less sense than it did originally. The forums are really good for getting me to think about things that I hadn't previously.

Have spotted on boss's calender that he has a 3 day course at the end of the month which I see as opportunity to blitz ED209 TMA05......... I can't believe I am talking about TMA05 already.

Maybe a little good news on the fees front in that it may be the case that students who have already started their OU studies may be exempt from the tuition fee hikes that are imminent..... phew..... pretty certain I woul dhave bitten the bullet and still gone for it but this means that I can save more money for my MSc in October 2015.

The situation with The Tech is proving to be quite fun, it's all got a little flirty at work but at least now he is staying in the workshop more rather than buzzing around me, however I do hope that I opted for unlimited text messages in my tariff else it's gonna be an expensive one.

I can't actually believe that I am about to drop down to just 1 module.... I think it's going to make me feel lazy although it should give me a lot more time for ED209 to be the centre of my life. DSE212 starts October 1st which is 17 days before ED209 exam so suspect I will inspect my book parcel wheen it arrives and then leave it alone for the first 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment