Monday 6 June 2011

Reporting update

Ah hell........... TMA04 is proving to be awkward. It is kind of a report and essay in 1 and I think that it is going to take some time. I am so glad I have started it early enough.

Tonight I have managed to do the coding side of it which I am pretty sure is the 'easiest' part. Methods section might not be too bad, and maybe not even the results however the discussion, abstract and introduction are going to be tough ones. Also the title might prove a toughy.

Bring on TMA05............. you are going to be simple in comparison me thinks.

Also on a technology note. I have no idea how I am going to submit the apendices unless I have overlooked something really vital which may well be the case.

I have decided to only revise the top 8 topics for the exam that have come up in previous years ensuring 2 from each book plus a couple of back ups. Will start writing up my seen question soon to so that I can commit it to memory.

It's odd how the brain works but DSE212 starting on October 1st seems miles away but the ED209 exam on October 18th seems too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment