Friday 3 June 2011

DD101 TMA07 Update

Didn't actually finish business hours until 9.30pm so not a lot of free time. The things you do for your favourite boss............. and colleague............

Well, today was no boss day and it has been interesting.

I managed all my notes on TMA07 and wrote them up in to a rather nice assignment. The down side is that once it is referenced it is going to be around 200 words over the 10% over allowance and after playing with it, I can't find any bits that I want to risk leaving out. This should have been a 2,000 essay and not 1,500!!!! Note for future DD101 tutors!!! Have now left it for stepdad to proof read before pressing the glorious submit button for the last time on DD101.......... sob, sob, phew!!

Today has been entertaining in a rather naughty way. Since I left this job back in November a new tech started who is a little younger than the others and he's pretty cool to chat to. Everywhere I went today, he's been there to the point that others have been making comments about it........... me being me has been a little oblivious to it until after lunch when he offered to take a look at my sickly toy car at home (still didn't see where this was going.....Duh) so we swapped numbers, now the texts have got a little flirty. From now on he will be called 'The Tech' as I have the feeling the story may progress. 'Boy Toy' is in trouble at work but this really isn't so much my business anymore even though we are remaining friends and 'The One' is confusing the life out of me since bank holiday Monday so I don't know whether I am coming or going.

I am living the dream.............. REALLY?????

No comments:

Post a Comment