Thursday 2 June 2011

Long required update

It's been a while since I blogged, this is mainly down to the fact that I can no longer do it from work which is a pain.

ED209 TMA03 has been submitted, the more I re-read it, the more annoying it was so just submitted it to be done. Relief.

DD101 TMA07 is virtually in note form and as it is 'no boss' day tomorrow at work, the notes will be finished and I plan to have my first draft finished too.

ED209 TMA04 - Have looked at it and will wait till I submit DD101 TMA07 before actually starting it.

SD226 - Registered and confirmed

DSE212 - Applied for financial support and waiting to hear back

New job - I am back where I started when I first started this course which is nice and familiar. Sold a few cars, one to a VIP. Love getting up 45 minutes later than before.

Boy Toy - Dumped him yesterday but he is okay and we are remaining friends. I feel sorry for him a lot but I think I am stuck with him one way or another for a while.

The One - Saw him Sunday night whilst I was sober and he was wasted. All very confusing but have a feeling it will become clear pretty soon.

Voluntary Work - FINALLY have heard back and have interview on the 13th. I am actually rather nervous but quite excited.

Brief update but far too much to go in to on one post so thought that something was better than nothing. The next update will be on the progress of DD101 TMA07 which is groovy as it will be the last time I press the submit button for DD101. Gonna miss it but glad it's almost behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment