Thursday 19 May 2011

ED209 TMA03 nearly there

I currently have 1,400 words not including references, intro and conclusion which I am now finding that if I write after the main body tend to sound better. Have emailed it to myself at work to get on with tomorrow. They are making me stay till Sunday although told old/new that it's till Tuesday so that I get a few days of peace and quiet or sleep and study. I am starting to link in what I am reading for ED209 to my area of interest which is investigative psychology (if I haven't already bored you senseless by now about this) and would possibly like to study attachment theory further with regards to the criminal aspect that seems to appear.

I have purchased my first David Canter book with is extremely well written after the first chapter that I read in the bath earlier.......... I suspect I'll be purchasing more including possibly the Investigative Psychology text book at £95 although maybe I should wait as there will probably be a revised version before October 2015.

Going to take a break from TMA03 and 'current study' and read and highlight the stuff for the seen question. It's interesting and it feels like a study break even though it isn't. Hmmmm, interesting bedtime reading............ my life has been taken over by the OU. darn those slave drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment