Thursday 19 May 2011

3rd resignation since November

Well I have to say this was probably the most amusing resignation in the 3 that I've done since November. Still hoping there will be no further ones till September 2015!!

The plan was to resign after everyone had gone so that I didn't have to do the 'walk of shame' due to going to primary competitor however not all plans go to plan as such......

...... At 6pm 3 of us were called in to a meeting which wasn't helping the fact that I was bricking it big style. Boss tells us that unless £10k profit in the dealership is seen by Monday, overheads may need to be cut..... this was his way of saying that people could loose jobs although I firmly believe this is a scare tactic as he has been interviewing to replace the 5th team member. The only person that knew I was resigning sniggered at this point which didn't help. After the meeting I went in to the office, appologised a lot and handed over my resignation notice, fuel card and keys. My stepdad is waiting up the hill to collect me however........... due to shortage of staff I was told to take keys and fuel card back and that I will be staying till at least Friday......... so that is why I am not writting up ED209 TMA03 today and why I am blogging from work. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Went to the pub last night and met up with some friends......... we have decided to be sheep and follow the crazy people in 'planking'......... before you worry, we have no plans to do anything dangerous however the picket fence yesterday looking tempting but painful. Best friend has decided to leave the current era and go back to the 80's......... this was all very well till I reminded him that the mobile phones of the 80s couldn't text!!!! So we have decided to embrace both eras for a while..... now where did I put those leg warmers??????

Final notice of doom - Think from the conversations in the house that my brother is thinking of proposing to his god awful girlfriend of 11 years. This also potentially means that she will someday produce spawn which I pray turn out like my brother and not her!!!!!!!!! It will be a sad day when I hear that he's done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment