Wednesday 18 May 2011

A day of dread

Ar 6.10pm today I will be resigning from my position here which means that I should be let go of on the spot for going to work for the competitor however byu the looks of it, there will only be 1 person left here tomorrow so wondering about the outcome. Am prepped and ready to be gone tonight, stepdad is preped to come collect me once the deed is done.

If the above goes to plan then it means that I will have 2 days without a car and therefore I have 2 days to blitz ED209 TMA03 (due next Tuesday (that crept up on me)) and DD101 TMA07. I am ready to see the end of DD101 now, I have really enjoyed it but now starting to see the workload involved in running 2 60 point modules together although I am doing the same again at the end of this year with SD226 & DSE212 however with no exam for SD226, I think that I might be okay.

I am stacking it about resigning today but my work buddy is going to stay with me till I've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment