Tuesday 17 May 2011

1 year review

Today is the 1 year anniversary of me starting this blog so I thought I would celebrate with a round up.

I have almost completed DD101 and am half way through ED209 which I base purely on the fact that my next mailing has appeared (a lot smaller than normal but with a 'how to revise disc' which is a little freaky)

I have changed my uni route from Liverpool to Huddersfield for my MSc for a certain reason which will become clear at some point I'm sure.

I've been in relationships with 2 guys, both are not considered long-term.

Tomorrow I will be resigning from my 3rd job in the 12 months and going back to my 1st job.............. money increase and OU priority!!! Very important

It's pretty cool when you have a diary of a year to look back and evaluate, it's been a total eye opener as to how much you can grow in 12 months and how things change in some ways and how little they change in others.

Fingers crossed that till October 2014 when I complete this degree, I stay firmly on track.

Conclusion: I'm impressed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment