Friday 13 May 2011

ED209 TMA03 Update

After doing an awful lot of internet research on Bowlby's attachment theory I have found a lot of critisisms. I now think that I have enough stuff to go in to the essay and should be able to create a fairly comprehensive arguement and now maybe think that the word count might be more restrictive than first thought. The plan is to have a stab at writting up something this weekend however my plan to do it at work on Sunday has been scuppered by the fact that I am no longer working this one as had to swap with a poor West Ham supporter who is going to the 'West Ham Funeral' on the 22nd.

Been offered my old job back in the showroom that I was at before Christmas. I left due to wages being a bit behind industry norm however changes have been made and have commission structure coming over tonight so that I can compare to the current one. I am not a big fan of working for PLCs which I am currently so the move would put me back in my comfort zone and it has been agreed that I can do OU stuff when it's quiet without backlash and I can have days off to go to 'school days'. There are pros and cons to every decision so need to have a long hard think.

Have been working alone for the last couple of days but back to full(ish) strength today and managed 2 deals, had planned for 3 but the last customer was a little too wishy washy to commit.

Night without boy toy tonight which although I haven't updated much about him recently is starting to grind on my nerves a little. Very needy, always 'hand-to-mouth' and can't see this changing EVER, jealous of everything and everyone............... I'm not certain I see a future. The thing which may have changed things a little is that I am back in contact with 'The One' who is totally perfect for me (there is a very very long story with regards to The One so won't bore anyone).

A note on The Apprentice - The girl who is a psychologist has pretty managed to rub everybody up the wrong way - how apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment