Sunday 15 May 2011

Attachment Theory

TMA03 is proving to be rather interesting, I am around 900 words in to the 2000 word assignment and have found a 'flow' with it. The first 1000 words will be from chapter 1, around 500 from chapter 2 and the rest on introduction and conclusion. I think I may have cracked it. With 3 assignments due in a 4 week period I am rather glad this is the case. I haven't looked any further in to DD101 TMA07 as would rather focus on the course that affects my final grade so will wait till I've pressed that glorious submit button for TMA03 first.

Weather seems to have taken a downturn but this is a good thing with regards to study as the temptation to be outside is not there so much.

Have decided to take the job back at my old company due to the freedom to study and go to tutorials even if they are on a Saturday which I am sure will be back for other courses. Will be resigning at 6.10pm on Wednesday after I have done 2 handovers and it will save the 'walk of shame' as the only people who will be left in the building are my boss, myself, 1 colleague and a service guy. I hate doing this but hey I should be used to it after the amount I've done it recently.

Off out to see 'The One' tonight, it's wrong I know but I have a lot of fun and can chill with the channel hopping maniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment