Monday 16 May 2011

Existence of God

Now, before anyone starts a rant, I am not going to critically analyse whether or not there is a god. Instead it is purely an idea for a title which has been sparked by a comment made by Stephen Hawking in which he says that:

'There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1387478/Stephen-Hawking-Heaven-fairy-story-people-afraid-dark.html#ixzz1MWQLJ0T7

Managed to get just under 1,000 words done for TMA03 yesterday before I went out, hopefully I can get the rest done tomorrow on my day off which will be a massive sigh of relief. Been looking further at ED209 TMA04 and maybe it isn't as scarey as first thought...... I think I was freaked out by how many pages make up the assignment guide however after a little read today, a lot of it is background concepts and the report is still only 2,000 words.

Went for an Indian last night with The One who is far from perfect but is very natural company. Pretty certain there is no chance of a future between us but need to phase out Boy Toy so think he will do to hang out with.

Found out that someone I vaguely know has just finished her Psychology degree at St Andrew's and said that she will help me get my head around some of the ideas. In exchange I will be her chief revision tester which to be fair may be a win win situation for me although being in her 3rd year I think It may all go a little over my head but maybe some things will stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment