Wednesday 11 May 2011

ED209 TMA02 Results, Tutorial 3 and other Stuff

Last night was tutorial 3 for ED209 and as per usual it was a god send. A little guidance was given for TMA03 which has helped massively so really need to get a start on it especially as there is a tight one between ED209 TMA03, DD101 TMA07 and ED209 TMA (which is still freaking me out a little). My tutor is a total dude with a wealth of knowledge about all the topics. It has been suggested that I should compare and contrast but still be critical and close it down so that nobody could pick holes in my arguement. I would really struggle with my grades on ED209 without seeing him on a monthly basis.......... almost educating rita.

ED209 TMA03 results have come back and I'm not unhappy, don't think I could have done much better although my tutor comments were interesting, he really just added comments about things that I hadn't thought of with regards to fine details which hadn't even crossed my mind.

Just printed the wiki entry on Bowlby's attachment theory so hopefully it will be of help in preparation. Will do some internet research on the topic whilst at work today because I'm on my own and now a little bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment