Sunday 1 May 2011

DD101 TMA06 Update

Thinking back, I actually started work on this assignment back in December when I was in my last company so based on that it has taken me over 4 months and I still have left DD101 TMA06 to the last minute to complete!!! This is not a good sign however since then ED209 started which has taken a fair bit of time. To be fair it is purely the write up phase as I think I have read the chapter so many times that it is almost commited to memory.

TMA system is down on Tuesday which is a pain as the TMA is due on Wednesday and boy toy's flat doesn't have internet access but I'm sure I can work around it.

Forgot mum's birthday last week so I'm in bad books however I am making up for it by taking her to The Crazy Bear for lunch, she's been wanting to go for ages because I used to go a fair bit and all her friends have been. Set lunch £14.50 is okay, larger at £6 a bottle is less okay. I suppose it's my fault for forgetting.

Erika Cox booklets have arrived and think they are going to be very handy especially for ED209 TMA03.

Have been thinking about DD101 TMA07 and making a few notes but I have to admit that the content isn't flowing too well in my grey matter and I'm struggling to get my head around it so doing a lot of googling about legitimate authority of states.

Back to DD101 TMA06 I suppose, 400 words done, only 1,100 to go, referencing and a self refelction to go. Arghhhhhhhhh

P.S. Royal Wedding - ended up watching it, actually enjoyed it and think they are a lovely couple. Also watched the Wills & Kate Love Story (I know, I know) but although it was a little cheesy, it actually was watchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment