Monday 25 April 2011

ED209 TMA02 Submitted

Finally at the 11th hour I have submitted ED209 TMA02 and it has been a challenge to say the least, based on this I suspect TMA04 and TMA06 which are practicals are going to be just as hellish. At least for now it's another Essay for TMA03 and in a similar format to TMA01.

I am not certain that TMA02 is my best work but I have mentioned all the key points, I just worry that it is a bit of a ramble rather than constructed well. I am relieved just to have pressed that theraputic submit button.

On to DD101 TMA06 ready to be submitted next Wednesday, at least I have most of a body for this one so it is now just a case of sorting word count, referencing and submitting. Think I will multi-task this alongside the Royal Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment