Friday 22 April 2011

Working Good Friday and ED209 TMA02

Another day at work when everyone else is in a pub garden drinking and enjoy the glory of a sunny bank holiday which is rare in itself.

Good Friday is generally not a busy sales day so I have managed 5 questions on paper for ED209 TMA02 which has actually impressed me because it has flowed pretty well. Oddly I have also sold 2 cars before lunch time which is a suprise in itself.......... no customers since though.

I am not really all that close to the word count for TMA02 though and I really am anti the idea of padding for the sake of it although I hate to say that this may end up being the case as I think that I have covered all the required areas in each question fully. I have found that the Methods and Skills Handbook has not really given me enough information and therefore I have had to venture elsewhere for information which I didn't think was the point of most OU TMAs.

I am planning to press the submit button before 4pm on Bank Holiday Monday which as you have probably guessed is another working day for me.

I am in the process of thinking about my short term career (although maybe career deems a long term prospect so maybe I catually mean job). I am looking at becoming a chaffeur, this may seem random but it would cover all bases for me 1) A lot less than the current 55 hours per week, 2) More constant pay, 3) Better company car, 4) A lot less pressure especially with respect to targets and finally I will have a lot of 'down' time so OU books will travel with me everywhere. Hmmmm, thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment