Thursday 21 April 2011

All good intentions........

......... went to waste last night after I forgot to take all my study material home from work last night....... the time is ticking and I am worrying a little.

Ended up watch Pretty Little Liars and meeting my friend at the pub for a few pints. My friend has bought a new car which is rear wheel drive so it was time to be irresponsible and do doughnuts round the pub car park (Please remember in all of this that I am 32 and he is 26), then we head round to the local park to meet a few friends and discover that new playground rides have been put in and they are super cool so we had a little play on them and we're back tonight for an hour to give them a proper testing. Then I promise that I will spend 1.5 hours on TMA02, I think I have done enough reading to be able to write up the first draft in that time ready to print and fine tune at work tomorrow.......... Good Friday (10-4 at work).

No comments:

Post a Comment