Wednesday 20 April 2011

Juggling 2 courses

This is a first for me but with only 6 days looming until ED209 TMA02 is due, I have barely typed anything for it at all. I won't say that I have done nothing because that is far from true. The TMA02 forum on my the website has had lots of info to get me thinking so I think that I can pretty much blitz through it once I actually sit down and start typing but I've not so far left any TMAs this late to do............ I hope this is purely a glitch.

With DD101 TMA06 due a mere 7 days after ED209 TMA02 I am feeling a little behind although I have most of TMA06 typed, just need to make sense of it and reference but will leave that till the day of the Royal Wedding I think.

ED209 TMA03 due May 24th - Very similar to TMA01 so quite happy with this one
DD101 TMA07 due June 13th - Then I say goodbye to DD101 but want this done ASAP because of ED209 TMA04
ED209 TMA04 due June 21st - First practical and looks like heavy going..Doh

DSE212 - Starts October 1st so no overlap with ED209 apart from exam time
SD226 - Starts February 4th and after reading other people's views, this is a heavy going course.

No comments:

Post a Comment