Saturday 16 April 2011

Exam date released

It's there in black and white on my studenthome page. On October 18th @ 2.30pm I will be sat at a desk trying to recall important information for ED209 from a mind that will have gone blank. Now maybe it is time to start thinking about the revision. By tonight I plan to have finished Book 2 and so I have ideas about what chapters I have struggled with and may omit from study.

A nice man on my forum has given fequencies of questions and come up with the following:

Temperament - 6/7
Gender - 6/7
Cognitive Development - 5/7
Language - 7/7
Executive Function 5/7
Peer & Sibling Interaction - 4/7
Theory of Mind - 4/7

I think I may follow this and focus on these chapters however I will have a couple of buffers. These will include Book 1 - chapter 2 (TMA01), Book 2 Chapter 1 & 2 (TMA03) + book 3 chapter 3 & 4 (TMA05).

Have now ordered my Erika Cox books so should get them in a couple of days. Here goes............

Watched morning TV today and came across Horrid Henry........ to my own shame I found it quite fun....Doh

No comments:

Post a Comment