Friday 15 April 2011

ED209 Update

I have now worked out that if I can finish fOCUSII - Collection 2 which I have started but keep loosing the will to live with and complete fOCUSII - collection 3 then I am free running until May 21st but as I am getting very much in to the readings, I am pretty certain I will finish Book 2 before Easter and therefore I am free running (TMAs excluded) till the 3rd June which is a great feeling.

I can get on properly with DD101 TMA06, TMA07 (which requires a fair bit of reading and note taking) and ED209 TMA02 which I really need to get done between now and Easter weekend, TMA03 (I am looking forward to this as the question is based around atatchment theory and disturbed/disturbing behaviour) and make a start on TMA04 (practical, scary).

Onwards and upwards. Really, really want to get DD101 done and dusted for 2 reasons: 1) It will feel like a huge achievement, 2) I can totally focus on ED209.

No comments:

Post a Comment