Tuesday 3 May 2011

DD101 TMA06 Completed

I managed to finish TMA06 on Sunday, it is now in the hands of my stepdad to make better English out of what I have written. I am pretty pleased with my assignment and hope tutor sees it in the same light. This is also my first critical analysis so hope I got that bit right too. I am hoping that critical analysis actually means picking a view point and finding evidence to back it up............. fingers crossed I am not way out.

Just took mum to Crazy Bear for lunch.......... expensive make-up for forgetting her birthday............. would have just been cheaper to buy a card so should teach me for next year.

Have started notes for DD101 TMA07 and ED209 TMA03......... hoping not to leave these to last minute.

Will be submitting TMA06 later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment