Thursday 5 May 2011

DD101 TMA06 Submitted

Phew...... had panic attack all of yesterday thinking that the cut-off was at midday however DD101 still has midnight cut-off so managed to get it in at 7pm ish.

Time to make a start on DD101 TMA07 which after re-reading the brief, isn't going to be as problematic as first thought. It is only 1 chapter in the book which is important and not all 3. I have read through the transcript 'Citizens and the state' which has been very worthwhile as it has got my head around what the question is asking for. Now it is just a case of putting and arguement together.

ED209 TMA03 is due sooner so really need to blitz through these. I have a couple of Sunday's at work to get my head down on these but need to get some notes down first and get my head around it all. Erika Cox's booklets could prove rather invaluable for this TMA. I really want to get both these assignments done ASAP. I can't cope with the feeling of panic of leaving these things to last minute and I am looking at ED209 TMA04 with a complete blank.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment