Monday 11 April 2011

Up to date but infront

I have now got a fair way through gender in children so fairly ahead in terms of the reading but still haven't finished fOCUSII - relibaility and really need to get a grip on Media Kit so that is the plan for tonight and day off tomorrow. No boy toy tonight as haven't stayed at home for so long now, I have forgotten how comfy my bed is. Boy toy not happy as doesn't like his own company in the least but he has PS2 to amuse him now.

Golf on Sunday was great, a real hangover cure and I played pretty well after faltering on the first three holes. Especially not bad considering I haven't played in 2 years. Talks of a golfing holiday with dad and brother which sounds wicked. Need to sit down with diary and book some holiday because everyone has booked up theirs so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment