Wednesday 13 April 2011

National Identity

I am on to the chapter in Book 2 which I think is chapter 7 all to do with National Identity and I have to say that it isn't the most interesting chapter that I have read. The chapter on Gender is far more interesting as I am a little bit of a tomboy (maybe more than a little). One study shows that ridicule by fathers to sons if they play with non-gender typical toys could be a major factor. This proved of interest when my dad told me to be more feminine on Sunday morning and use a trolley rather than carrying my clubs......... I obviously pulled him up on this.

Really really need to sort out fOCUSII stuff and Media Kit pretty soon as falling a little behind with those.

DD101 has fallen a little by the wayside but have most of a backbone to work for TMA06 so not too worried especially as it is due after ED209 TMA02 which I am loosing interest in progressively, I may work on this tonight as am back round boy toy's place. He has developed a love affair with the PS2 especially GTA: San Andreas and Lego Star Wars which to be honest, I quite like. I am now a PS2 widow therefore can study till my heart is content.

No comments:

Post a Comment