Wednesday 6 April 2011

Tutorial 2 ED209

Last night was tutorial 2 with my very cool tutor.

It appears that we all made similar errors on our TMA01s - Introduction, Referencing and Critical Analysis. After finding out what the average grade was for TMA01, I am pretty pleased with my result and after he explained how he marks I was even happier. If I can work on my critical analysis and introduction which he gave really good pointers on, I could start looking at grade 1 TMAs...... whoop whoop.

I have given up on the idea that I need 1 point per mark and just need to be pretty comprehensive on my answers for TMA02 and a lot was discussed during tutorial which has given me things to think about. I knew TMA02 was a case of thinking outside the box but I felt like I was looking down a narrow tunnel till last night. I love tutorials and annoyed that I couldn't attend my DD101 ones, worried that any future courses will be on Saturdays.

Staying at boy toys place tonight so will start working seriously on TMA02 now that I am in the mood. May be moving in with boy toy next month....... I suspect that home are starting to think that I have overstayed my welcome. To be fair we were talking about moving in together in September so not really worried about doing it earlier. Some things that may come a cropper

Him - OCD tidy
Me - OCD UNTIDY
Him - Unplugs everything at night which grates especially appliances which have a time on them
Me - Not the above
Him - Finishes work and pub home by 4pm
Me - Finish at 6.30pm.......
Him - Works Monday to Friday
Me - Works Saturdays & Sundays
Him - Pees with door open and doesn't understand why I lock the door
Me - Can't bear the above

The list continues................

No comments:

Post a Comment