Sunday 3 April 2011

OU study vs Working hours Correlation

It's Sunday.. I am at work... this equals ED209 study!!! I think there is a strong positive correlation between the number of hours that I am at work and the amount of OU study that I actually manage to do in a week especially if I have a Sunday in there too. I have been here nearly 2 hours and not a customer in sight however I have managed to fill in a few answers for TMA02 although I will need to pad as they aren't full enough to cover the word count and this is looking like a rather tough task to say the least.

Managed to get a little reading done last night whilst I was camped out at Boy toy's house last night. He is a rather facinating psych study especially with regards to attachment however I really must stop looking at him that way. He does like his own company at all which is blantantly apparent and has no idea how to amuse himself which is a whole different story.

Going to spend the rest of my 4 hours at work going through the Method and Skills book to get a little of that done so that I can do a major catch up by doing Media Kit & fOCUSII a little later. I know that I am out of sink however it actually isn't the worst thing because sometimes it's more like revision.

Customer due down soon to look at a car so will have to put books down at some point unfortunatley.

No comments:

Post a Comment