Saturday 2 April 2011

Premature Reading

Been looking at exam stuff whilst at work which has actually been pretty busy today, don't mind days like this. The options in book 4 for the seen question look interesting and I am choosing the chapter on Children and Legal Proceedings which obviously has strong links with the James Bulger case. The information is very thought provoking to say the least.

I have now Read and Highlighted up to Chapter 4 in book 2 so I am ahead in this respect but really need to push on with fOCUSII stuff and Media Kit which I am a little behind on - the odd bit is that it is probably the easiest bits!!

No further with TMA02 ED209 so really need to press on however I have 320 more words to put in to TMA06 DD101 so at least I have something that I feel is getting somewhere.

Boy toy has moved to a studio flat rental. It's small, no heating, mice (they are a little loud at night) but it does the job for now. Possibly looking at biting the bullet and moving in which him around September, we will have been together 9 months by then and I have realised that I am not quite as young as I once was so may aswell throw caution to the wind................................

No comments:

Post a Comment