Thursday 7 April 2011

Where are my results?

It looks like my DD101 TMA05 results are a little. TMA05 was due on 22nd March which means I should have got results back by 5th April and they aren't there. I'm not expecting a grand grade but I just want to know.

Had a morning without boss about so managed to get a couple of questions done on ED209 TMA02, the one about data protection which is pretty straight forward and the one on the 2 variables. I will work on the first question about type of design tonight which then only leaves 6 questions, of which 3 require quite a bit of thought.

I was a little wrong about overstaying welcome at home, in fact my rent has been halved but I now have to do my own washing and ironing........ not come home between the hours of 12am and around 10am so still think moving out is a good idea. Boy toy has suggested that he wouldn't want people over on a school night which could be problematic as I have always worked on an open-house policy and my weekend is a Tuesday!!! Discussion tonight so will know answers tomorrow. I do know that I wouldn't be moving out till end of May so have a little more breathing space.

No comments:

Post a Comment